All new MG Vehicles need to be serviced at regular intervals. Each Service should occur every 15,000 miles (or 10,000 miles for 16MY MG3 with Stop/Start) or every year - whichever comes first.
Every MG Dealer and Authorised Repairer authorised to carry out service and maintenance work in conjuction with the terms of your vehicle's warranty. MG Dealers & Authorised Repairers now also register your service on our Digital Service Record platform, meaning that should you need to request a print off of your service history, they will be able to access your service history for your vehicle, through our national database - regardless if you have been to them before or not (proof of ownership may be required).
We also offer a Service Plan for all MG models, so that you can easily spread the cost of servicing your car over simple monthly payments.
Trained MG Technicians
- Our technicians have undertaken extensive training in our academy. They will service your vehicle to the highest standards in full compliance with the terms of your vehicles warranty
Genuine MG Parts
- MG Dealers should only ever fit Genuine MG Parts, which have been designed and tested to our exacting standards
- MG Dealers will be happy to arrange a courtesy car to ensure your experience is as convenient as possible (these may have to be pre-booked and may be charged additionally).
A Digital Record Of Your Car
- All MG Dealers should register your cars' service onto our national online database - DSR. That way we can see that your car is serviced correctly at the appropriate times and allows us or your dealer to remind you when you next service is due.
An Extension To Your Roadside Assistance
- When your cars' service is entered onto our Digital Service Record system by your MG Dealer, it enables us to top up your existing MG Assistance with exactly the same great peace of mind cover you enjoyed from Day 1, for another 12 months** And all the whilst you keep returning to our network of dealers, we'll keep topping up your MG Assistance!
*Your MG Dealer will need to enrol the completed service on the Digital Service Record system which will require your authorisation and agreement to the Terms & Conditions. 12 months MG Assistance is supplied by The AA and available for any MG model (excluding MG TF) first registered in the UK on or after 01.04.2011. Terms & Conditions of cover can be found here, with contact details found on your MG service document wallet provided by your MG Dealer.
** This excludes Motability owned vehicles which have existing roadside assistance cover supplied by The RAC for the duration of the lease agreement, Details of which can be found in your agreement or by contacting Motability.