Are you passionate about cars? AND passionate about getting to know people?
If so … you could be just who Waylands are looking for to join the team at our busy and friendly Kia showroom in Reading.
Waylands Automotive are a successful and growing motor dealer group, with 10 sites in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Avon.
What’s the Job?
- Selling our incredible range of new and used cars
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and accurately completing paperwork to ensure delivery deadlines are met and promises delivered.
- Maintaining customer records and staying in touch with existing clients to ensure their ongoing aftersales needs are met.
- Managing your database of prospective customers to create new opportunities.
- Ensuring the showroom always looks beautiful and spotless.
- Creating and sending customised video presentations to potential customers, to highlight the features and benefits of their chosen car.
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant with Financial Conduct Authority legislation.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone who has sold cars before.
- Someone who is excited to meet every customer that walks through the door, sends you an email or calls you to talk about buying a car
- Someone who remembers the little details about their customers. It’s the little details, like remembering the name of someone’s dog, which may make someone’s day!
- A person who will help us achieve our targets by supporting customers to buy a new or used car that’s right for them
- A highly organised person, with high attention to detail; someone who gets things right first time for our customers.
- A competent driver with a full driving licence, held for a minimum of one year.
- Someone with a professional and friendly manner.
- A strong communicator with great influencing skills.
What Do You Get In Return?
- 5.5-day week on a set rota that includes weekends (45 hours per week).
- Basic of £19k plus commissions and bonuses (OTE £46k)
- Company Car
- 31 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays, some of which you will be required to cover)
- Benefits platform with employee support programme
- Discounted rates of vehicle parts and servicing
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Contributory pensions scheme for eligible staff
- Life insurance of 2x salary
Waylands are an independent family owned car dealer. Our company value “our people are at the heart of our success” was demonstrated recently when we won the AM Dealer Group of the Year award for the fourth year running.
Our commitment to providing the highest quality service and the confidence and pride we have in our company are the reasons for our glowing reputation which we have earned through many years of hard work.
We like to grow our own talent. We love promoting people and offer a range of development and training. We recruit talent over experience.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because diverse views and ideas makes our company stronger. If you’re interested in learning more, we’d love to receive your application.