An apprentice is required to join our new Digital Sales Team.
The apprenticeship course will be a Customer Service Practioner level 3 at Abingdon and
As our industry evolves, we have created an agile team focused on enhancing our customer’s digital experience.
This covers everything from Sales enquiries, reservations and end-to-end purchases to live chat and aftersales queries.
This role requires an ‘always on’ attitude in this even newer digital period. Speed of response is essential in todays online market and you will be required to adhere to this wherever possible. You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment and will be required to work pro-actively on various projects in all areas of the business. This role can be broad at times so someone who is happy to get involved in all areas is a must!
- Work closely with the team and report to the Digital Sales Controller
- Understand where opportunities lay, either for customer experience enhancement, sales or retention. Via Live Chat, incomplete online transactions and telephone.
- Creating 'hot alerts' for potential opportunities and seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Understand and develop BMI (Behavioural Measurement Index) core skills and use with customer interactions.
- Develop an understanding of the Sales process and e-commerce
- Understand your own performance KPIs and analysis through key metrics and how to positively affect them.
- Obtain product specialist accreditation via Volvo Performance Academy.
- Understand and develop sales techniques and processes
- Work closely with sites to better understand the physical sales process and logistics
- Enrol and work through college apprenticeship as per curriculum, obtain external qualification
- Be available to work flexible hours, changed as the business needs.