Kia brings you peace of mind with a great range of cover when buying your Kia. Our complimentary Driveaway Insurance* gets you on the road straight away and comes with a one-year £250 Excess Return voucher for qualifying customers and a quotation for annual Kia Car Insurance.
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, we’re still here to help with free 24-hour Kia Accident Aftercare for all Kia drivers.
Kia Accident AfterCare
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, you can guarantee to receive a genuine Kia repair at a Kia Approved Body shop by making Kia Accident Aftercare your first call after an accident. We’ll look after your insurance claim on your behalf, liaise with your insurer, provide accident recovery and a free courtesy car while your Kia is being repaired at no cost to you. Plus, we’ll reimburse up to £250 of your insurance excess cost if you have a complimentary Excess Return voucher.
Our 24-hour Kia Accident AfterCare Service is
- Free to all Kia owners, all Kia vehicles
- Available 24 hours
- Available irrespective of who you are insured by
- Provided to you regardless of who was at fault
- Part of the Kia Promise
Remember to always call Kia first 0330 102 8832 if you have a vehicle accident or visit www.callkiafirst.co.uk
The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, see the Policy Document.
*Complimentary Driveaway Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used Kia from a Kia dealer and who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. Please refer to your insurance certificate for the duration of your Driveaway Insurance. See www.kiacarinsurance.co.uk/coverdetails for differences between Driveaway Insurance and Annual Insurance.
**Complimentary Excess Return is available on new or Approved Used Kia cars sold by a Kia Dealer. For conditions see voucher or https://www.kia.com/uk/kia-promise-terms-and-conditions/
***This offer is only available for a policy purchase by telephone. It is not available for online policy purchases. We’ll reimburse your current insurer’s cancellation fee up to the value of 10% of your Kia Car Insurance motor premium quote. For example, if your premium is £400, we’ll pay up to £40. This offer cannot be applied after the policy has been purchased and cannot be used with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
- Kia Insurance is arranged and administered by Verex Insurance Services Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No. 487185. Verex Insurance Services Ltd arranges policies from a panel of insurers, details are available on request. To understand how we may process your information read our Fair Use Notice
- The Kia Excess Return Voucher and the call Kia first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.